Curious about having your next event catered with Yummy Lara’s Ayurvedic inspired vegetarian and organic delights?
I am passionate about food and health and what truly inspires me is fresh local and organic food picked straight out of the garden. That’s why I buy most of my produce from the local farmer’s market or from my local organic food supplier, Santos Organics. I love to deliver freshly cooked meals that are alive and full of energy – just how nature intended! I can create a menu that suits your particular event, gathering, workshop, training or retreat. The recipes featured on my website are also part of my catering menu along with many others please request them if you want them included in your meal plan. I am based in beautiful Byron Bay and am happy to travel to your house or venue.
Simply Yummy Meal
Lara’s Simply Yummy Meal consists of 2 courses. One of the most popular combinations is organic red split lentil dhal*, served with organic brown or white basmati rice**, with a salad of fresh-picked local seasonal greens, salad dressing and a mouth watering chutney to accompany it.
Prices start at $20/ person***
Completely Yummy Meal
Lara’s completely Yummy Meal includes 3 courses. An example would be an organic pumpkin and green bean curry, organic rice biryani* (similar to a pilaf), a scrumptious seasonal chutney or raita, salad with dressing, dessert, and chai.
Prices start at $35/person***
*Dhal could include any variety of lentil, pea or bean (a list of other options is available upon request)
**Rice can be substituted with other grain options – please consult Lara directly
***Please note these catering rates include travel costs and delivery or preparation of food at venues other than Yummy Studios. For catering rates for events at Yummy Studios, please go to Venue Menu rates.
A 25% non-refundable deposit needs to be paid upon booking for a catering event. The remainder is to be paid once numbers have been confirmed and prior to the start date of the event.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone hosting an event, workshop or retreat from 10 to 100 people
- Teachers, presenters, coaches, trainers who want their attendees to experience high vibration food in order to better sustain participants throughout the event, workshop or retreat
- Anyone who wants organic, vegetarian, locally grown, whole food, that is lovingly prepared by hand, cooked with love and intention
- Individuals or groups seeking a food experience, full of flavor, energy and wisdom.
- Lara can make the food and deliver to your event or she can come to you and cook! Or experience her food at Yummy Studios***
Here’s what you get…
Lara has a range of delicious and nutritious recipes for small to large events. Vegan options are also available, making her food inviting for everyone! Booking well in advance is integral to securing time in Yummy Lara’s schedule.
- The menu will vary according to season and availability of produce and whole foods.
- Yummy Lara prepares her own hand blended spice mixes, makes her own ghee and creates a feast full of fresh organic produce that is still alive and full of energy when it hits your plate!
- If you have any special requests or food sensitivities please consult with Yummy Lara directly.
Tailored options for your needs.
Every workshop, retreat, event and training is different and requires individual attention. Yummy Lara is happy to adapt and modify recipes.
How to Book
Contact me to book Yummy Lara for your next occasion.